Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black SRT8 with a carbon fiber decal on the hood. I'm thinking of removing it and getting a silver or grey stipe painted instead with the same shape as the decal. Does anyone have any pics with this combo.? There was an old thread that had these pics, but when I click to see the pics a message says they have been removed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd like to put on a metallic silver or metallic light grey. One guy who installs the vinyl told me that the metallic doesn't hold up. After a while it fades. He recommended that I get the stripe painted if I wanted the metallic.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Man ive been thinking of putting matte black on my black R/T, it looks awesome, see if u can post some more pics i would really like to take a closer look, thanks

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im talking about Jford21 it looks awesome

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Man ive been thinking of putting matte black on my black R/T, it looks awesome, see if u can post some more pics i would really like to take a closer look, thanks
Ditto. I am also really wanting to see some good pics of matte black on a black hood.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My car has matte black on roof, trunk and hood. I just had it done . To see go to sherrod mustangs . It is the black srt8 in there listings .
George

·
Registered
64 Posts
looks awesome!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Great stuff there DRider98.

I honestly have never thought about putting any sort of graphics on a car before. Just not my cup of tea normally, but the Challenger is a surprisingly friendly car to graphics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Battleship grey

I just put battleship grey stripes, and a billet "M" nose badge, on my black SE. I will take a pic and post it in the next couple of days.

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,049 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
If you're going to spend the $$$ for repainting the hood, why not get something really unique.

Was your car on TV? Thought I saw same flames on a Saturday show with a custom graphics shop.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts