Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody!

I just ordered a Challenger 2015 SXT PLUS with STP (Super Track Pak) in REDLINE RED to Switzerland! (You cannot imagine how much I have to pay to bring it here!!! :huh: )

I tried to find a picture of the same car I ordered, but I only find many redline red SXT without the Super Track Pak (black wheels) :crying:

Any chance somebody has that? :nerd:

Thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here you go and congrats on your new Challenger! Make sure to post pics when it arrives.
Thanks!

I really like the DODGE logo on the hood and the old school Challenger logo on the grill! Where did you get that? :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks, I got both from ebay. The DODGE emblem was $15 shipped and the Challenger script emblem was $23 shipped.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi everybody!

I just ordered a Challenger 2015 SXT PLUS with STP (Super Track Pak) in REDLINE RED to Switzerland! (You cannot imagine how much I have to pay to bring it here!!! :huh: )

I tried to find a picture of the same car I ordered, but I only find many redline red SXT without the Super Track Pak (black wheels) :crying:

Thanks
Congrats to your new ride. Sadly, I can image how much it did cost...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats to your new ride. Sadly, I can image how much it did cost...
It's not a secret, it cost me about 46'000 $ :crying: !!! (all inclusive) As in Switzerland we have to pay a huge amount for cars with high CO2 like the Chally...

But, as I'm in love with the Challenger 2015, I didn't had the choice! :pimp

You guys are so lucky to live in USA!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
41 Posts
It's not a secret, it cost me about 46'000 $ :crying: !!! (all inclusive) As in Switzerland we have to pay a huge amount for cars with high CO2 like the Chally...

But, as I'm in love with the Challenger 2015, I didn't had the choice! :pimp

You guys are so lucky to live in USA!!! :thumbsup:
Would be about the same here in Germany, but with the Euro in free fall mode, the effective price increased about 20% in the last three months. Went from 37.000€ at release to 45000€ now for an SXT Plus. And no end in sight. I saw Hellcats for 100.000€+ already.

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
Here you go and congrats on your new Challenger! Make sure to post pics when it arrives.
Green halos?: are they already making aftermarket kits to change the color somehow?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Green halos?: are they already making aftermarket kits to change the color somehow?
Yes, Oracle makes kits for the 2015 models now. Here is a video of the color shift... I bought the single color green SMD. Its tucked behind the stock ring and I can cut it off from my remote to show the factory white halo if need be.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Hi everybody!

Thanks
Hoi dutz, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the order! I'm happy to see there is (will be) someone else on here from CH with a Challenger. When is your new baby due to arrive?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
813 Posts
Yeah also at Senag here too. Good people there. When it's here we need to go for a cruise one day. I'm in Wallisellen near the airport, you?

·
Registered
813 Posts
A bit too far from Zürich ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts