Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a long shot but I'm thinking of putting Yellow Jacket styles stripes in silver on my Jazz Blue so any photos of below the bodyline stripes on a Jazz Blue would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do not have a Jazz Blue, but take a look at our Challenger Stripes here….
Thanks for the additional photos on this. I've been looking on your site many times trying to decide. I've purchased a few hood to fender sets from you in the past for my prior Challengers. On this one, I put the "Challenger" script emblem on my fenders. Do you know offhand how wide the yellow jacket stripe is at the rear of the fender? I considered the '70 R/T stripe but I think it's too wide from the area between the body line and the Challenger emblem but it looks like the yellow jacket stripe might be narrow enough. My other concern on this particular stripe is that even though I'm very careful how/where I park, if some dick dings me and damages the stripe I'd have to buy a whole new set to replace one section since you don't piece out stripes. Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Thanks for the additional photos on this. I've been looking on your site many times trying to decide. I've purchased a few hood to fender sets from you in the past for my prior Challengers. On this one, I put the "Challenger" script emblem on my fenders. Do you know offhand how wide the yellow jacket stripe is at the rear of the fender? I considered the '70 R/T stripe but I think it's too wide from the area between the body line and the Challenger emblem but it looks like the yellow jacket stripe might be narrow enough. My other concern on this particular stripe is that even though I'm very careful how/where I park, if some dick dings me and damages the stripe I'd have to buy a whole new set to replace one section since you don't piece out stripes. Thanks for the info.
Please email me through our website and I will work things out for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts