Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be a GM guy, but Dodge won me over. Already saving my pennies, the old truck is going, and who needs a new boat. What a great marketing idea, catering to a us early middle age guys.

I got my license in 1978 after the great muscle car era and had to put up with pollution controlled crap horsepower cars, or hand me down beat up muscle cars. This car is a perfect solution for my mid-life crisis.

Over the years I owned vettes (dime a dozen), a 1970 GTO, hurst olds, AMX etc. went in the military in 1981 and usually sold my toys when I got stationed somewhere else, hindsight being 20/20 I wish I had some of those cars back. Dodge is absolutly doing it right! There is no other car I want! The only dilema is what COLOR to get!

·
Registered
598 Posts
I'm very happy with the show cars Hemi Orange....I could have driven that beauty just the way it is, off that auto shows floor....hopefully they don't change anything.;) :cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Vanishing Point said:
I'm very happy with the show cars Hemi Orange....I could have driven that beauty just the way it is, off that auto shows floor....hopefully they don't change anything.;) :cool:

I totally agree with you, V.P! I could have driven that Hemi Orange right off the stage myself. As much as I'm a "Plum Crazy" fan, my first choice will be the Hemi Orange.

I really like the hood.........I hope they don't change much either:)

·
Registered
598 Posts
ChallengerCrazy said:
I totally agree with you, V.P! I could have driven that Hemi Orange right off the stage myself. As much as I'm a "Plum Crazy" fan, my first choice will be the Hemi Orange.

I really like the hood.........I hope they don't change much either:)
Man, I'm really looking forward to buying this car. I loved it in pictures....and absolutely drooled over it in person in Detroit!;) :cool:

·
Registered
10 Posts
If the car stays the way it is....they could make it in any color they want and I will buy it. This is going to be the longest 18 months, its like Christmas when I was a kid so much anticipation!!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I'm hoping for all the 'retro' color options since the Challenger is rather 'retro' itself. I'm also hoping they are available from the get-go ... meaning they have all their ducks in a row prior to production.;)

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd love to see the Hemi Orange also, the lime color maybe a little bright for me.

On the other hand, I don't care what friggen color it is....I WANT THE PRECIOUS!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts