Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've particaped and donated for the last 10 years, ridng with my band of brothers for a great cause. I sold my motorcycle a few months ago and purchased my beatiful Challenger. Any Challengers interested in meeting up and driving down to just the meet up spot to donate please let me and I'll coordinate a time and place to drive down to the meet up spot.....see below flyer info...

PLEASE JOIN US ON SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2013, FOR OUR SEMIANNUAL RIDE FROM THE MIAMI-DADE POLICE DEPARTMENT HEADQUARTERS COMPLEX IN DORAL, TO THE POSTCARD INN, IN ISLAMORADA. THE RIDE BENEFITS OUR HOLIDAY GIFTS FOR SURVIVING CHILDREN PROGRAM. THIS YEAR WE WILL BE PURCHASING GIFTS FOR 61 DESERVING CHILDREN, REPRESENTING 14 LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES, WHO HAVE LOST A PARENT IN THE LINE OF DUTY, OR ON ACTIVE DUTY, WHILE SERVING THE CITIZENS OF MIAMI-DADE COUNTY.

WHETHER YOU RIDE A MOTORCYCLE, OR WOULD JUST LIKE TO HELP WITH A DONATION, PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR NEW, IMPROVED WEBSITE AT www.poat.org, WHERE YOU CAN PRE-REGISTER FOR THE RIDE OR MAKE YOUR DONATION.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I wouldn't mind, but I'm in canada sadly.

Good luck finding some people! Good Cause.

Shifty

·
Registered
601 Posts
Hemi you weren't at the Yankee clipper tonight by any chance were you? Just drove by there and saw a challenger like yours parked next to a white challenger redline. Funny thing about it was there was a BMW trying to valet and he couldn't while the valet guys had the two challengers parked by the doors showing them both off. My girlfriend even got a kick out the the BMW guy getting all upset while the challengers were displayed like showcases. Wish I could of grabbed a photo in time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts