Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been thinking about taking off the SRT hood stripes from my black 2010. Anybody happy they removed the stripes from your car (any color)? Anybody regret it? If you have photos, please share!!! Any color car photos will be great to see.

I really would like to add a bumblebee or hockeystick in either white or red and think it would look strange with different color striping than the hood.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Adam

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have black srt8 stripe delete. For the most part i like it, it gives it a nice clean look. Once in a while i feel like it needs a little more, so i might add some sort of stripes later. Haven't really decided though, i might just add a Mopar 10 style hood and be done with it.:dunno:

·
Registered
51 Posts
2010 SRT stripe delete BLACK. I never wanted any kind of stripes. I know its hard to think of a SRT as a sleeper but no DECALS. I even took off the 6.1 HEMI badge off the hood and the SRT8 off the tail.

·
Registered
191 Posts
2010 SRT stripe delete BLACK. I never wanted any kind of stripes. I know its hard to think of a SRT as a sleeper but no DECALS. I even took off the 6.1 HEMI badge off the hood and the SRT8 off the tail.
If you took the srt8 off the spoiler, isn't there a rectangular blank spot left on the tail?

·
Registered
69 Posts
No Stripes

I have a 09 silver SRT8 that I had to replace and paint the hood, never put the stripes back on and love it. I have sense started saying a motto when asked about it from my friends. "Stickers are for Kids, real men don't need them":thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
09 red factory stripe-delete car here. I like it.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Silver 09 SRT8 with factory stripe delete. Never liked the carbon fiber stripe. I think the silver looks very clean this way.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
Silver and black says it all.... looks a little SE without it. Now if I had stripes from head to toe.............

HOT ROD ON

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a TorRed SRT and I simply put the Mopar Hood on the car! Its the best looking mod I have done yet and really gets attention everywhere. In my opinion a carbon hood with proper carbon stripes is much better than the stickers from the factory

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Stripe delete here! The stripe peels, fades and is a ***** to wax.

No mistake in identity here that its an SE when I'm next to you and if so who cares.

·
Registered
249 Posts
My SRT had some blemishes on the hood which needed
some work that required the stealership to remove
the hood stripe; but then asking me for $$$ to have it
shipped for stripe work (wtf?). But since I did NOT
like the faux c/f crap, I opted for a stripe delete and
some freebies from them instead.

Crappy cell phone pixs below:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts