Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anybody out there from Winnipeg that can give me some tips on meet and greets in the area or clubs etc. Just got my GWE SRT8 and looking to meet other Challenger owners. :wave:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have attended a few Mopar shows but I would like to see something specific for the Challenger. I would be nice to meet people with the same car interest. I have a Detonator Yellow RT Classic.

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
taken from modernmopars.ca

Every Sunday @ 800p.m. Meet at Tim Hortons - 3296 Portage Avenue

Also there are show and shines at the Pony Corral in Grant Park every Sunday where a few Mopar guys meet up.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
Owner in Manitoba

Old thread but it applies to me...

I'm in Winnipeg and would love to meet and greet more challenger owners next summer. Like everyone else I'm sure (or hope), my car is put up for the winter.

Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
There is 3 Mopar groups in Winnipeg why don"t you start one with just Challenger's
there is a lot in Winnipeg and I think you would have great turn out.Start by making a group on face book.I would but to chicken shit.

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
There is 3 Mopar groups in Winnipeg why don"t you start one with just Challenger's
there is a lot in Winnipeg and I think you would have great turn out.Start by making a group on face book.I would but to chicken shit.
Hi nice to meet you. I did already start one but it was thrown together quickly.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/170893766795147/

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts