Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a ballpark date/time of year when Dodge typically announces new year colors. If plum crazy is not going to make the 2021 list would be good to know.

Would influence me to by a a 2020 Hell Raisin or Indego Blue if Plum Crazy is known for sure to not be on the 2021 color lineup.

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Since Hellraisin just came out late in the 2020 model year, I would say it sticks around for 2021. I can't see them bringing Plumb-crazy back to compete with it. That's just my thoughts. Maybe Plumb-crazy will make it back in the 2022 model year?

·
Super Moderator
15,972 Posts
I'm certain that Hellraisin is the replacement color and will be around for '21.

Its actually more close to a dark plum color where Plum Crazy is a more blue / purple tone

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
19,608 Posts
Pretty sure the 2021 colors will remain F8 Green, Granite Crystal, IndiGo Blue, Go Mango, TorRed, White Knuckle, Triple Nickel, Frostbite, Hellraisin, Pitch Black, Octane Red, and Sinamon Stick. With Smoke Show possibly replacing either Granite or Triple Nickel

Any limited edition colors would remain to be seen (Sublime, or Yellow Jacket?)

A Guy

·
Registered
105 Posts
My WIfe's charger is Plum Crazy Purple. I went to the dealer in NJ to check out the colors and they have Hell Raisin Purple on the lot. I know colors are personal but I find the Hell Raisin to be a better shade of Purple then the Plum Crazy. If you haven't seen Hall Raisin in person you might want to go walk around one in different lighting conditions. It changes shades in the sun and in the shade.
What's funny about Hell Raisin is that I'm not a Purple Kinda guy but after spending some time with that color I can see me converting.
I went there to study Frost Bite as I'm trying to decide on a color myself. Frost Bite is one incredible color. It also looks amazing in different lighting conditions.

·
Registered
458 Posts
My WIfe's charger is Plum Crazy Purple. I went to the dealer in NJ to check out the colors and they have Hell Raisin Purple on the lot. I know colors are personal but I find the Hell Raisin to be a better shade of Purple then the Plum Crazy. If you haven't seen Hall Raisin in person you might want to go walk around one in different lighting conditions. It changes shades in the sun and in the shade.
What's funny about Hell Raisin is that I'm not a Purple Kinda guy but after spending some time with that color I can see me converting.
I went there to study Frost Bite as I'm trying to decide on a color myself. Frost Bite is one incredible color. It also looks amazing in different lighting conditions.
Well, everybody has different tastes. Nothing wrong with that. I have seen Hell Raisin in person and personally I think my plum crazy blows it away. I've never owned a color that got more complements. As far as the new colors go, I like Sinamon Stick the best.

Reactions: Nightwing

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
2,376 Posts
Well, everybody has different tastes. Nothing wrong with that. I have seen Hell Raisin in person and personally I think my plum crazy blows it away. I've never owned a color that got more complements. As far as the new colors go, I like Sinamon Stick the best.
I agree, add add in one other Plum Crazy, B5 (maybe Frostbite), Sinamon Stick. But I do like HellRaisin as well.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yeah I saw the Sinnamon Stick in Person as well, it's a very nice color just not for me. I'm all into Frost Bite.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I agree as well. I saw Hellraisin in person at my local Dodge dealership and I was skeptical about the color at first, but upon looking at it in person, it totally changed my mind and it is indeed a beautiful color, and just like you, I love Plum Crazy a lot better as well. And what’s funny is that I’m not a purple type of guy, but that color is beautiful and I would definitely consider it as an option.

Not a fan of Frostbite or Smoke Show (I prefer B5 Blue & Destroyer Grey)

I do like Sinnamon Stick, but I wouldn’t own it. It’s a unique color. But not for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts