Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Anybody else get their 23 order scheduled?

3510 49
I've got an order in for a 6MT SPWB. Ordered on the first day of the locator. I've got my VIN and my car's been scheduled for production on the Dodge tracker. My sales dude told me yesterday that it's now officially been put into production status and it should ship at the end of December. Anyone else in the first wave of production?
Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Screenshot
Font Number Document
Reactions: Yellow Jacket 2012
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Premium Member
6,000 Posts
I ordered on Halloween, still no email!

· Registered
31 Posts
did you guys go through a dealership markup or did you find a dealership that isn't doing markup?

Also , at your dealership, did they mention that the MSRP might change when it arrives or did they give you a for sure deal that is the price going to be once it arrives and not change?

· Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you guys go through a dealership markup or did you find a dealership that isn't doing markup?

Also , at your dealership, did they mention that the MSRP might change when it arrives or did they give you a for sure deal that is the price going to be once it arrives and not change?
I found a dealer that had a large amount of allocations on the first day, I mean like over 100 WBSP allocations, and the first one I called agreed to MSRP. They did say MSRP could change and that I would be responsible for any difference, if higher, but that they would honor the MSRP on arrival, plus any incentives, if any. The very first ones I called were instate and had like 14 allocations. They wanted 5K ADM. F Them.

· Registered
31 Posts
I found a dealer that had a large amount of allocations on the first day, I mean like over 100 WBSP allocations, and the first one I called agreed to MSRP. The very first ones I called were instate and had like 14 allocations. They wanted 5K ADM. F Them.
Ya i called around and found couple of dealerships with no markup on these 2023 cars but some dealerships were asking from 2k to 7.5k .

Did these dealerships mention anything on the MSRP can change once it arrives and hits the lot?

· Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya i called around and found couple of dealerships with no markup on these 2023 cars but some dealerships were asking from 2k to 7.5k .

Did these dealerships mention anything on the MSRP can change once it arrives and hits the lot?
I'll get whatever MSRP is on the window sticker when it comes in. Which I don't see changing from my POC...

· Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok hopefully manufactures don't raise these prices from 2022 stickers. I was hoping the price would stay the same for the quotes we get on pre-orders.
The 22s on the builder should match the 23 prices. So if you go build it, it should reflect the MSRP. Mine does. They adjusted the prices on the builder all the way up to when the allocations started.

· Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok this is how you started it? Then just sent them the PDF file after you were done selecting what you wanted?

How sure are you those 2022 prices will be 2023?
I would call and place the order over the phone with your dealer in front of an order screen. The builder doesn't match the packages that are available. For example, you can't get red brake calipers on the Scat Pack for 23. You can build on the builder while on the phone and the MSRP should come out the same. This is just my experience, though...

· Registered
31 Posts
I would call and place the order over the phone with your dealer in front of an order screen. The builder doesn't match the packages that are available. For example, you can't get red brake calipers on the Scat Pack for 23. You can build on the builder while on the phone and the MSRP should come out the same. This is just my experience, though...
Yup thank you, i did the build and price but its only for 2022's , he said he can change it to 2023 on the quote but said the MSRP can change once it arrives.

· Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yup thank you, i did the build and price but its only for 2022's , he said he can change it to 2023 on the quote but said the MSRP can change once it arrives.
Yes, there is a chance that the MSRP could change from the price quoted on the POC. I just don't think it will.

Yes my mine has been scheduled as well. got the word two days ago.
What did ya order?

· Registered
2 Posts
What did ya order?
Challenger Redeye Jailbreak WB

My dealer wanted to do a $10,000 mark up. I talked them down to $7,500. I find that to be a good deal now with what dealerships are marking them up now.

· Banned
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My dealer wanted to do a $10,000 mark up. I talked them down to $7,500. I find that to be a good deal now with what dealerships are marking them up now.
Wow. I know my dealership had allocations for those the first weekend at MSRP. They sold out pretty fast, though. When I ordered on the first day (Thurs), they had 126 SPWB allocations. By Sunday, they had 16. I think they still have 10-11, as well as some wide body Hellcats- not Red eyes.

· Registered
51 Posts
Ordered on Halloween still waiting on an email from dodge but nice to see these are already making progress. Hopefully they start arriving in late December / early January

Eh I wouldnt call that a good deal even by 2023 standards lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts