Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a few picks of my Billett Silver '14 Blacktop R/T. I hope that others will share theirs as well. There were two sister cars on the lot. One was Graphite and the other was Black. The decision was extremely hard. I'll post one of each of them in a comment. Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Muscle car

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
16,285 Posts
So you have Blacktop and Mopar Exterior Package on same car? That's pretty cool! There's another car on here like that, a black one. I think the Billet looks great! I'm a white or silver guy myself but that Granite is pretty tempting.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So you have Blacktop and Mopar Exterior Package on same car? That's pretty cool! There's another car on here like that, a black one. I think the Billet looks great! I'm a white or silver guy myself but that Granite is pretty tempting.

Thanks! Yeah, I found them on autotrader a little south of Atlanta. I thought the MOPAR exterior package with the Blacktop looked mean coming straight off the lot. I usually go black on vehicles tho.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
331 Posts
There is a few of us on here. They aren't rare by any means. Keep your eye out on peoples signature images and you can spot them. :)

Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yeah, definitely not rare. Here's my '14 Blacktop.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I wasn't looking for the Blacktop option when I bought my car, but now that I've had it a week, I am glad I got it. I was told this was the last Header Orange auto R/T in the state of Nevada.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I wasn't either, until I saw it. Then, I couldn't help myself.....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Heres my 2014 RT Blacktop with a TA hood.

Attachments

Reactions: BamaRT14

·
Premium Member
2,450 Posts
Here's my '13 blacktop with the exterior package from the factory (added active scoop).
I added the blue Mopar stripes and calipers to break up all the black, and followed through with the blue under the hood.
Interior is radar red, so I added a cherrywood dash kit that goes great with the seats...

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's my 14 Blacktop. Added my own stripes and tint. Also tinted taillight and side markers but this is an older pic. Also removed grill badges.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome to the club! I like the stripes. There is something to be said about work well done. Makes you even more proud of your vehicle.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts