Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday, 6/2

My radio went wacky, was cutting out and lost a bunch of stations. After lunch, everything seemed to be fine. FCA even sent a bulletin to dealers to not to attempt to fix and not to order any radios for warranty as it just a temporary glitch from SXM.

Maybe that was the weather warning fix going through?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had the same. Don't hold your breath for the weather warning fix.
Change your location (Travel Link, Weather..) to somewhere with great weather - I did New Mexico - no more warnings... for now.

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
Me too. I drove my Ram yesterday and right at startup it updated then lost channel after channel and all I had left was 60s, 70s & 80's and the hallelujah channel. Couldn't even manually select stations. Then it changed stations on it's own. Steering wheel buttons had no effect. Got to work went online with Sirrius then went out to the parking lot to refresh and it was working normal again. Good thing they advised the dealerships. I'm almost at 36k miles and I was going to head to the dealership after work if it was still AFU.

·
Premium Member
3,194 Posts
I had the same. Don't hold your breath for the weather warning fix.
Change your location (Travel Link, Weather..) to somewhere with great weather - I did New Mexico - no more warnings... for now.
I get endless heat warnings here like I can't tell that it's nutty hot.

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
When I got in yesterday morning, it said it was doing a subscription update. Then I lost half my pre-set stations. It kept switching to channel 1 every couple of minutes. I was scared thinking my head unit might be acting up. When I came out from work, all was normal again.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
Same issues as everyone else. Once I got to work I went on the Sirius website and had the verification signal sent to my radio and that took care of it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts