Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
search it...then search Predator/trinity throttle booster, same thing, but throttle booster is included with a Predator or trinity, instead of a standalone device that does nothing else ;)

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Yeah, for $329 for that Sprint Booster, I would just buy the Diablo Sport Predator. Not only will you get the "Sprint Booster" more known as Throttle Booster, but you'll get the benefits of the canned tunes, datalogging, and lots of other changeable features.

Buy a Predator.

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Yeah, for $329 for that Sprint Booster, I would just buy the Diablo Sport Predator. Not only will you get the "Sprint Booster" more known as Throttle Booster, but you'll get the benefits of the canned tunes, datalogging, and lots of other changeable features.

Buy a Predator.

x2 you need a predator or trinity

·
Banned
158 Posts
I think ill have to buy a sprint booster,

ive e mailed Diablo Numerous times about how and where to find the throttle booster function, and time and time again, ive installed the updated crom, and still nothing.

sucks having awsome lag.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I think ill have to buy a sprint booster,

ive e mailed Diablo Numerous times about how and where to find the throttle booster function, and time and time again, ive installed the updated crom, and still nothing.

sucks having awsome lag.
It has been added to all calibrations.

What vehicle/year/make/model do you have?
What is the current revision on your Predator?

·
Banned
158 Posts
u7135-9r29.crom installed on August 1st, 3rd, 4th, 8th.

vehicle is a 2010 dodge challenger r/t 6 speed with a magnacharger , and A.J's tune , but i cant even access the option if i put a canned tune in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts