Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive sent you numerous emails on the status of my products... whats going on???

it was for some Eibach components.....

·
Vendor
5,673 Posts
Send me a pm with your order number or name and we will get back with you this weekend.

·
Premium Member
10,696 Posts
Hey There,

I took a look at the order and searched my email box for any emails from you and the only one I have is from when you sent the payment for the shipping. I do not have an email asking for status, which email did you send it to?

We can cancel the order, we are just waiting on one part from Eibach to get here (it seems they are backordered on the rear part). Front arms are here waiting to ship. We can ship that one out and refund you on the rear if you would like and it could ship today.

Again I apologize for missing an email asking for status on the order, but I never received one at mikey @ speedlogix . net.

My last email from you was:

2/22/11 at 11:02PM

Hi payment sent... Thanks!!!
Since then I have not received any email regarding your order.

Let me know what you would like to do and we will take care of you.

Thanks,
Mikey

·
Premium Member
10,696 Posts
sent one email march 11th, to [email protected] as it described in the invoice.

sent another Mon, March 7, 2011. to same adress.
Well, I apologize we did not receive those emails to that email account.

Do you still have my email from when we were speaking prior to the order? The mikey @ speedlogix . net (without spaces) email that you can email?

Like I said, we will do whatever you would like us to do, just let me know!

Thanks, and sorry again.
Mikey

·
Premium Member
10,696 Posts
i have no choice but to cancel now, dealer ordered the parts them selves and installed them
Ok, we can do that for you no problem.

Again, sorry about the wait on the product.

Since you paid with Paypal we will refund it direct to the account you sent payment from originally.

We see that you filed a dispute with Paypal, please cancel that dispute since we are talking over the order and we will (Like I have said here) cancel and refund the order for you.

Thanks
Mikey

1 - 10 of 10 Posts