Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody painted this part? The long flat part the runs flush with the bumper. I have a B5 Blue SRT and have a stain on the black plastic from spilled alcohol. Instead of replacing the plastic part I thought about just painting it to match.

Would love to see some pictures first though.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I bet not. Most folks would like the contrast of the black to the glass on the lights. Maybe just paint it "black"?

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Do it, I would love to see that. You would still have have the contrast of the black vertical section the lamps are on. I was thinking of the same thing.
PS...where's the rest of your stripe??? It doesn't look right stopping on the the hood. Just my 2 cents...the B5 is beautiful

·
Registered
438 Posts
There have been folks that have color matched all the black, spoilers, trim and rocker panels.

·
Premium Member
1,690 Posts
Try cleaning it with back to black... available from your local auto parts store.

Mike

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually the car in the picture is not mine. But I do have the b5 awesome. Tried cleaning it with several different products, but its simply discolored.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts