Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm going to put some Flowmaster Super 44s on my car, but to cut down on drone I was thinking of putting some glasspacks in the rear. I got to thinking and I have my bottle mufflers that I had cut off the car laying in my garage. Since these are straight through could they be put after the Flowmasters to reduce drone or would they change the sound of the Flowmasters?

·
Registered
251 Posts
I did that exact thing with 40 series and cheap summit glasspacks and it sounded awesome while I was waiting for my backordered Borla exhaust to come it. Had I not already ordered the exhaust with my Mopar bucks, I would still have that exhaust setup. I sold it to a local guy and he loves it.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm probably going to have this done pretty soon. I love the sound of my cutouts but I want something that isn't going to rob my low end torque. If I get it done I'll post a video.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did that exact thing with 40 series and cheap summit glasspacks and it sounded awesome while I was waiting for my backordered Borla exhaust to come it. Had I not already ordered the exhaust with my Mopar bucks, I would still have that exhaust setup. I sold it to a local guy and he loves it.
Do you have a sound clip of how yours sounded? I want something that's pretty loud as I'm coming from cutouts. I know its not going to be anywhere near how loud the cutouts are but I definitely want tob be able to hear it.

·
Premium Member
1,134 Posts
Been wondering how the above setup might work on a R/t with the auto & MDS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.