Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a brother that's looking at a Header Orange Core....wondering if any of you have added the full bumper to bumper stripes to it? wondering how that looks with the black spoiler in back...id assume youd skip striping the spoiler and that youd only use the flat black stripes

photos?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Haven't done it yet , but already have the stripes. Looking for a installer , i have one good installer that has quoted me $350. The car is black and the stripes are gray to match the 392 decal. I will have the exact stripes the regular SRT8 has.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Haven't done it yet , but already have the stripes. Looking for a installer , i have one good installer that has quoted me $350. The car is black and the stripes are gray to match the 392 decal. I will have the exact stripes the regular SRT8 has.
$350 hmmm... good to know. Been thinking about budgeting in an annual stripe swap, changing colors to keep it fresh. Might sound silly, but it is one of the reasons I went with white, so I can mix it up now and then.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Have you looked at aftermarket markings?

There are some really cool alternatives out there. I have seen some nice examples on this site of cars with less than common markings.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you used the flat black stripes I think it would look odd striping over a flat black spoiler.....

if it were my car id just paint the spoiler and then stripe it...my brother works as a painter at a bumper repair shop...im sure he could paint his own spoiler for free

·
Registered
303 Posts
if you used the flat black stripes I think it would look odd striping over a flat black spoiler.....

if it were my car id just paint the spoiler and then stripe it...my brother works as a painter at a bumper repair shop...im sure he could paint his own spoiler for free
I agree , flat black stripe on flat black spoiler is not going to look good. Since i have a black car , the gray stripes will blend in good.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Didnt add flat black stripes to my flat black spoiler. Looks good but you deff wanna paint that spoiler body color then add the stripes to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts