Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was interested in upgrading my factory regular cd player to a MyGig w/ out Navagation. i have looked on ebay and other places but there are 2 many choices. i found these listed on the site www.oemautopartsco.com
Has anyone dealt w/ them? im just worried about it not being compatable w/ my 2010 Challenger RT classic. here are the 3 im looking at. Give me your opinion and if i will have any compatability issues. and is just straight plug and play if i just want normal radio features, and just want to play cds/dvds and my ipod?
USA/CAN- LOW SPEED REN 4244 (20GB) [REN 4244] - $450.00 : OEM Auto Parts

USA/CAN- LOW SPEED REN 4758 (30GB) [REN 4758] - $499.95 : OEM Auto Parts

USA/CAN- LOW SPEED RBZ 4959 (30GB) [RBZ 4959] - $499.95 : OEM Auto Parts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I bought my 730 RER Nav mygig from them. No issues at all, works great. Plug and play. I emailed him and negotiated a lower price than listed, so give that a try. Shouldn't have a problem working in your 2010 Classic. Mine's a 2010 R/T and I've had no issues. I'd check the forums on here or on the lxforum though... bet you could find it cheaper if you post a WTB or looking for one.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
I will be selling mine in the next week or so, if interested shoot me a pm.

·
Registered
23 Posts
why do we need to buy a bezel and bezel filler, the bezel alone is another 150?
also they seem to be rebuilt units, which means that earlier in their life. they were defective.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I bought a RER unit last year in february and have had no issues. I also negotiated a price with him. Plug and play extremely easy to install.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
I bought a RER from them and had no issues at all. They were about $500 cheaper than buying from Dodge.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I agree with everyone who has purchased from them. Real easy deal, negotiated a fair price, bought a few extra items and the upgrade was smooth. You will need an iPod cable and a harness for your uConnect (if you have it) when you go to the RER unit because the uConnect unit is external on any unit other than the RER unit which has it built in. I dealt with Doug who owns it and a really nice guy, good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts