Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a start button overlay a month ago from these guys and still nothing. I sent 5 e-mails and many online requests for a status update on my order and not one reply. The website does not have a phone number. Made immediate payment via PayPal. Anyone have any experience with this site. WTF ?!?!?!

·
Banned
162 Posts
yes, last year I purchased a start button, showed up maybe 2-3 weeks after the order was submitted

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, last year I purchased a start button, showed up maybe 2-3 weeks after the order was submitted
I ordered two items from them about a month ago - Both showed up within two weeks.
Thanks, guys. Glad to hear they are still in business. I don't understand why they (Jay is his name on his e-mail address) won't respond back to either form of communication. Do you happen to have a phone number (maybe on the invoice)? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Don't wait too long or you won't be able to get your money back if you payed through paypal. Check through the resolution center on E-bay.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't wait too long or you won't be able to get your money back if you payed through paypal. Check through the resolution center on E-bay.
Thanks! I purchased directly from their website, not eBay. If I don't hear soon, I may contact PayPal nonetheless.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Check your rights under PayPal rules... I think you only have 15 days to file a protest. Also, most of time PayPal weasels out of any responsibility. I keep $0 in my account as if there is any dispute PayPal will suck your account dry or freeze it. I only use PayPal for anything that i am willing to lose the $$ on. So, that limits my purchase to under $50, anything else I use a CC.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Pretty good chance your email is being filtered as spam and they do not even know you are emailing them. It happens, to everyone. Your email ends up on the wrong list. Try another email from a different account but the phone is best.

·
Registered
9 Posts
hello all,

I also placed an order recently, it's been almost two weeks now. I sure hope something shows up in the mail soon. If anyone's stuff shows up before mine does and a phone number is included please post it and i'll do the same.

Thanks!
Gil

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jay from challegerstuff finally got back to me on June 9 saying he was out of the country for 2+ weeks and that he would resend my order which was supposedly shipped out on May 20. Well, it's now June 17 and still nothing! I just sent him another nasty e-mail. Never again with this vendor! Buyer beware !!

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I am in tmhe same boat as you were. I have not hear a thing even though I have reached out to him. If I get this it will be the last thing I oder from them.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am in tmhe same boat as you were. I have not hear a thing even though I have reached out to him. If I get this it will be the last thing I oder from them.
I finally received my start button overlay which was almost two months from the time I ordered it. He threw in an extra button that has a toxic warning look to it (which I have no use for) but I will never order from them again. Keep sending him nasty e-mails and good luck !

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
It is sad because I have ordered from him before and had no problems. I was thinking he may live where they just got hit with all the storms and that may be why I had not heard from him. Turns out he is in Michigan so that is not it.

I am hoping to hear something soon. :)

·
Registered
954 Posts
i had a experience like that(not from that vendor) cancelled the paypal payment within the 15 days and suddenly the guy was all about contacting me after they froze his account.i would cancel the paypal payment and watch him learn what communication is all about

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
I filed a payment dispute via PayPal. I have sent several emails thru the companies website and all have gone unanswered. I would not recommend doing business with this place. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I received by button overlay within a few weeks...but removed the sticker after 2 days...the edges kept lifting from the heat I guess...I wish there was an actual red start button like the Viper??

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
I ordered a start overlay button as well and received it in a timely manner. That said I don't think he's in business anymore. I think the reason why some of us got our orders is due to timing. At the beginning Challenger Stuff was very prompt but then over time their mail response time became later and later.
To be fair you really didn't miss much by not shopping here at all. Challenger Stuff had nothing unique that you couldn't buy elsewhere. All the things Challenger Stuff sold could easily be had from countless other vendors. Next!

·
Banned
1,079 Posts
Is this vendor your talking about a supporting vendor of this site?
I don't think negative experiences are going to cause anyone to start flocking to their site. A bad experience is a bad experience and I'm glad to be informed of this so put down the NSV pitchforks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts