Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
That was one of the first changes I thought about when I first saw an IE. No idea on cost, but I'm sure a reputable powder coater (?) could do it... Now to retain the word "brembo" on them at the same time would be true awesomeness!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Those look nice. Maybe if mine get worn down the line I may do that. I kind of like the contrasting color so far though. I have to see it in person when mine gets here to decide.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I think I'm going to paint my blue as well. I want to match the Mopar M blue color. It will look sweet!

I love the attached picture of the blue calipers!

·
Super Moderator
13,945 Posts
You can buy a high quality G2 epoxy brake caliper paint kit for $42 (or a custom match for your car's paint for $99). I have used this paint on my T-Bird and it is easy to use and really lasts. Highly recommended.

Here is the web site.

G2 Brake Caliper Paint Systems

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
I have to agree .. That blue caliper looks SWEET!!!!! :thumbsup: Way better than the red IMO! not much of a mechanic here... are those hard to get off and paint? something any schmoe can do? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Eh figure I'd use a can of spray paint
Joke, right OZ ? Photoshop ?? I'd love to go blue but very afraid it won't come out perfectly....

·
Registered
353 Posts
Blue does look awesome. I wouldn't do it myself because I would screw it up but if I can find a reputable shop to paint them and install the brembo decals I would not hesitate.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
How about if the Caliper matched the color of the stripes??? for contrast? :scratchhead:

·
Registered
211 Posts
Blue does look awesome. I wouldn't do it myself because I would screw it up but if I can find a reputable shop to paint them and install the brembo decals I would not hesitate.
You said it brotha. I am in if a local shop would do it perfectly. Not shipping my calipers anywhere. Let's see if Oz did a chop or not. Has to be. Oz.. ?

·
Registered
176 Posts
That blue powder coated caliper looks bad ass. My magnum came with red but when I did my wheels in candy apple red it made to caliper look orange so I got a 300 guy to swap with me.

Before

After

·
Registered
41 Posts
Those look awesome, really tempted to do that being my cars in the shop anyway.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
....OR how about leaving them the way they came from the factory!
The paint job on the calipers is better than the car....& I think they "pop" enough in red....matches the "392".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts