Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As exciting as the Challenger Hellcat is, I wouldn't mind the practicality of the Charger. And I admit I'm curious what they'll do visually with that car in terms of what it'll look like with a new grill, spoiler, etc. I'm not going to put down a deposit until I see the Charger Hellcat.

Anyone else in the same boat, or is everyone set on the Challenger?

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
not me...I bought a 2014 Charger 100th ann and dang glad I did, that new front is terrible imo.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sometimes I don't understand Chrysler. Look st the new Grand Cherokee. Hideous.

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,074 Posts
If they made one with all wheel drive, that would be interesting. It's usually only my wife and me so I don't need 4 doors.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
ill give it cool+10,people bean beating this new look but please wait until you see the car rolling on the street to make a comment about that,i saw one in white today and i love it!!I already took to my wife we will be upgrading our 13 for a 15 model,as far as the hellcat charger, hell yeah I'm considering,where else you will find a 4 door sadden that can run 10 sec. in 1/4 and cost 60k.also the fact that you have the fastest 4 door car out there,no bmw or mercedes or audi can touch it.....

·
Registered
353 Posts
At least there won't be a shortage of that car when it's ordering time

·
Premium Member
8,295 Posts
Sometimes I don't understand Chrysler. Look st the new Grand Cherokee. Hideous.
I think you are thinking of the Cherokee, the gc still looks the same

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,074 Posts
Why not. You don't need 707hp period. You don't even need 400hp. All you need is about 300hp
I disagree. I had over 500 HP. At first, the 470 was enough, but I outgrew it. Then I modded it and the dyno indicated the engine was making over 500.....still wasn't enough, which is what made me sell it. I'd rather have the power and not use it, than need the power and not have it. Others can get along with a V6 and that's great for them, but not me.:saythat:

Reactions: c26bt34c

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
The demand will be much greater for the challenger than the charger Hellcat, they should build a decent amount of challengers to meet demand before building the charger.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
I hope they make a 300 Hellcat. The Charger just doesn't look good.

·
Premium Member
5,645 Posts
The AWD Chargers are finished....

They didn't sell well. A Hellcat in GC, 300 and Charger would be cool. But I'd like to see it in a Dart. That would be hilarious...and obscene fast.

Reactions: EricG
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.