Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
I drive mine most days. Park it when it snows.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Daily driver here.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I drive like I stole it everyday. I use not to be a morning person.... But enjoy the grin I get every morning I start her up. 2010 SRT DY:thumbsup:

·
Registered
191 Posts
COvered in the garage from october til april. Drive the yukon all winter and when there is even a threat of rain

·
Registered
4 Posts
I only get to drive it on the weekends when i am home. However I drive it no matter the weather. It handles snow surprisingly well.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Used to be mine until I got a second car. Used the 2008 every day and put about 20K miles on that one and used the 09 all last year and put about 15K miles on that one. The 09 got parked for winter and will now be a fun car.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Mine has been side-lined for 5 snow days in the last twelve months. Other than that, every damn day. The windshield wipers are really quite good by the way.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just bought my 09' about a month ago. Already put 1k on it. I am LOVING thing this and will be daily driving it for a few years. Depending on what these gas prices do, I might pick up something cheep to mix it up durring the week. The way I see it, I pay every month for this car... I am sure as hell going to enjoy it. Life is short.

I have done the garage queen thing with my last car and it took all the fun out of it. Never again.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Well, we don't have snow here, only rain and sand storms. And no problem at all, I drive my car daily and it is full bolts on and cam ;)

·
Registered
812 Posts
mines a daily, year round vehicle. Why not? I don't understand the thought that some have that an SRT can't be a daily driver. Why the heck not. Mine goes out in all kinds of weather and I will put mine against any garage queen here. Some dont even drive it in the rain which makes me crack up. As long as the finish is properly protected rain is not going to hurt it. Afterall,when one washes the car, its rain water they are using right?

Bottom line-drive it! Enjoy it because we all have limited time on earth.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I daily drive my '10 SRT8. I average 1800-2000miles a month.

My poor baby doesn't even have a garage spot.

I guess I could drive my truck to and from work, but then why'd I spend so much money on this thing... :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts