Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, looking at purchasing these in the new year as the stock rubber has just about bought the farm. I was wondering how they do in terms of durability. What about ride comfort? Noise? I really want a tire that will hold the power (Goodyears NEVER do) but also don't want the ride to suffer significantly. Please let me know guys! Thanks.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I daily drive mine with the Invos. Overall I'm very happy with them for a street tire. It doesn't rain too much here in socal but the times I have driven in the rain they do pretty well. Also I think for the price you can beat them.

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
I've actually only put about 8K miles on mine. Surprisingly they've held up really well considering I slide the back end around just about every time I drive it.

They're a good street tire and much better than the stock RSAs that were on the car previous.

I've been happy with them on the street.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I've actually only put about 8K miles on mine. Surprisingly they've held up really well considering I slide the back end around just about every time I drive it.

They're a good street tire and much better than the stock RSAs that were on the car previous.

I've been happy with them on the street.
Are you going to get them again when they wear out?

·
Registered
736 Posts
Vredesteins for me. I only had them on there for a month, and I am loving them. I went through the back and for regarding the invos, and am extremely happy with my decision. 1.97 60' with me driving (no experience at all), perfect when I got caught in the rain too. Not sure about wear, but I hear good things. Not to mention they are not too expensive.... night and day over the F1's for sure.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I daily drive mine with the Invos. Overall I'm very happy with them for a street tire. It doesn't rain too much here in socal but the times I have driven in the rain they do pretty well. Also I think for the price you can beat them.
did you mean can't beat them or do you think there truly is a better deal?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
my friend has a set and claims good traction and good wear for a great price..

RSA's suck...

im doing either invos or NT05s

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, I wish I could afford them now....

·
Registered
382 Posts
I have 14k on mine and couldn't be happier with how they performed, the only potential drawback could be the unusual tread pattern... lol I had several buddies give me a hard time about ruining the retro them with 'ricer' tires.

·
Registered
254 Posts

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry I meant you can't beat them for the price.
thanks. good to know. My only wish is that the BFGoodrich G-Force KDW IIs came in our size. I know lots of you are running staggered setups but since I daily drive the Challenger I am keeping it stock.

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
The INVO is a good tire for the money, Nick. I don't think the NT05's last all that long, then again I'm a bit hard on tires, as you know ;-)

HemiSam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts