Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
‘16 Scatty owner here wondering if anyone has done full suspension. If so what are your results? And what brands did you choose to go with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
‘16 Scatty owner here wondering if anyone has done full suspension. If so what are your results? And what brands did you choose to go with?

Yea curious to know what you mean by full suspension? And what are you looking to do with your car?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
580 Posts

I've heard of a Chally (which is not how we refer to a Challenger). Scatty is a new one. Please try to avoid that term if you can. Stick with Scat Pack.

As for suspension, Mopar makes a set of lowering springs that are very good. Look for the vendor Steve White Parts on this board, reach out to Luke, and ask his advice. He's a great guy, very knowledgeable, and won't lead you astray. And if you are near North Carolina (or want to take a nice ride), his shop can do the install for you.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Check out forum member “Luke McGrew.” He did coil overs and a bunch of other stuff. I believe he has a build thread in the Track Talk section.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts