Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...knowing how anal some of us are about car cleanliness.

Too bad they didn't do smoky doughnuts on blacktop.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Yes it kills me. What a great way to wreck your paint job! If you admitted to doing this, they would probably void your warranty - Ha!

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,051 Posts
I love seeing it but I'd hate doing it.......... to my car......:bigthumb:

Now let me loose with a loaner/borrowed car and I'm all about that............ :5:

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
yes did that; posted my video and got a lot of comments of dismay about it; i use my car, it has scratches, dings; it sees a good hand wash twice or so a month and gets its oil changed every 3k;

i use my car to the full extend of my law

ODP

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
I love seeing it but I'd hate doing it.......... to my car......:bigthumb:

Now let me loose with a loaner/borrowed car and I'm all about that............ :5:

reminds me of the time one of the bosses came out to an oil field location in a rental car. 10+ miles one way of the worst roads you have ever driven. pot holes big enough to swallow a mini cooper. made a note to self right there, never buy a rental car

·
Super Moderator
16,633 Posts
Yea,I've never really understood the racing around in dirt commercial .Unless it's a pickup or jeep and the likes.
Me neither

You'll load up the engine air filter with crud

load up the cabin air filter

and...the owners manuals on many cars recommend changing the oil after driving on loose dirt roads or heavily sanded areas - any grit that gets past the air filter ends up in the oil = accelerated wear.

Dirt and grit vary in size - the fine(er) stuff gets past the air filter media more readily.

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Although I wouldn't drive my car like that - ever; I don't have a problem with the commercial. It's alright...nothing special, but...alright !!

Regards,

Gary aka "beamg5"

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
must have missed that. has she even been relevant in 30+ years?
Nope. I would fire everyone involved in the commercial.

Chrysler needs to show that they aren't producing the same crap they were 10 or more years ago and they need to focus on their new up-to-date cars and technology. Instead they bring out this retread who is dated and not relevant to todays customer what so ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts