Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,

I got the free "Challenger" floor mats for the IE. Cool to have some vehicle specific logo, however, today I went to put them in and noticed a few things. 1) The rears aren't cut/shaped the same as the factory. 2) The driver side front had only 1 hole cut instead of the 2 factory. 3) The passenger side had no holes cut instead of the 1 from factory and the shape was different from factory.

Is it possible the 2011 or 392 changed design a bit or are these mats specific to the SE or RT??

I hate to nitpick over floor mats, but yes, they are that far off.

Any ideas?

Anyone else notice this??

Thanks

Brian K
2011 DWB IE Challenger

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stoned,

Thanks for the quick answer.

So is there a new part # for the 2011s that I can swap for or are the older style mats destined for ebay??

Brian

·
Registered
43 Posts
So,

I got the free "Challenger" floor mats for the IE. Cool to have some vehicle specific logo, however, today I went to put them in and noticed a few things. 1) The rears aren't cut/shaped the same as the factory. 2) The driver side front had only 1 hole cut instead of the 2 factory. 3) The passenger side had no holes cut instead of the 1 from factory and the shape was different from factory.

Is it possible the 2011 or 392 changed design a bit or are these mats specific to the SE or RT??

I hate to nitpick over floor mats, but yes, they are that far off.

Any ideas?

Anyone else notice this??

Thanks

Brian K
2011 DWB IE Challenger
Neither of the holes on either side of my mats line up for me. Did I get the wrong mats with mine??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts