Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered some LEDs for my challenger for the interior lights and the fog lamps from AAC back in November.

I still havent received them.

I have called several times and each time I am told that the fogs are on back order AND that they will be here by a)t he end of the week (told that twice) and b) tomorrow (last week). But still they are not here.

I was told that I would get an email when they ship but no email yet so I suppose they still havent shipped.

Anyone else have a similar problem?

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,918 Posts
I ordered some LEDs for my challenger for the interior lights and the fog lamps from AAC back in November.

I still havent received them.

I have called several times and each time I am told that the fogs are on back order AND that they will be here by a)t he end of the week (told that twice) and b) tomorrow (last week). But still they are not here.

I was told that I would get an email when they ship but no email yet so I suppose they still havent shipped.

Anyone else have a similar problem?
yes I had similar issues they were quick to take the money and very slow to deliver I had to beat on them for a commitment. It seems that they always have an excuse the person I dealt with left and started up his own company doing the same thing. But if you are local they get you in and done the same day :scratchhead:
Also the Camaro guys keep them hopping with lighting modifications. the Challengers are the hardest lights to work with...

·
Registered
6 Posts
i ordered the interior leds from aac and they came in 3 days. so its just the fog lights that are the problem not the interior leds. that sucks though.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
funny thing happened today- My LEDS showed up today.

i guess they really did finally get them in and ship them. wish they would have emailed me like they said they would. i wouldnt havent posted.

and they gave me a coupon for $5 off my next order. It expired 12/31/2010. LOL!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts