Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
Looks great but i am not sure if it is a acual csr or a rendering.. the grill and the front side scoops are cool good stance. Looks expensive lol

sent from mobile device

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
I don't like slammed cars especially on a challenger. Front drop rake I do.
The happy smily face is for some reason jumping out at me.
Graphics - not.
GOD only knows what that rear spoiler really looks like.
Overall 5 out of 10 stars.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
The hood looks one piece,no bumper surround,Slopes dowm like the Ford Torino Taliadega from the late 60's.Looks very race oreinted.If you look close theres seams at the top,and trim at the sail panels like it has a vinyl roof?

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
I don't really care for it.
people crack wise on "pimped" cars but this is just the southern white version of a "pimped" challenger.
Heck even got a western looking redneck saloon in the background to boot

·
Premium Member
621 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
it's a confluence of old and new which I really don't like but the base is pretty nice, lose the 22's (wish I had 18's on mine) and the hockey stick stripe for sure. that being said im sure whose ever it is, is happy with it just like we are all happy with ours . . . . one of the great things about the Car and this forum

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have been toying with the idea of blacking our my top to simulate a vinyl top lately. Some pictures of Challengers that have had it done look great, and sometimes I dont like the look. With that in mind, this one makes it look pretty cool. I may save up some money and have it wrapped. This way I can peel it off if I am unhappy.

·
Registered
628 Posts
That's funny evol, I just saved that exact same picture to my desktop two days ago. I want to rip off the stripes I installed a few weeks ago and wrap the hood, trunk lid and top. It is a little lower than I prefer but other than that I love that car! Beautiful. I want that rear spoiler!

Everyone's seen this one but it's one of my favorites.

uv-2.jpg

1 - 20 of 27 Posts