Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
24,013 Posts
Wow, seriously? How cheap can you be not even boxing it and packing. Surprised it came in that good of condition :(

A Guy

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree. It arrived with a nice foot print and a few hard bends... that's what I get for trying to save a few bucks. Ordered from moparpartsgiant.com :-/

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101
511 Posts
Have you given them a chance to make it right?
Yeah, I would definately say something about this. You never know. It could have been shipped by someone new that didn’t know any better. At least I’d hope that’s not standard shipping procedure.

I ordered a trunk lid liner since my ‘08 apparently didn’t come with one.

For things that I don’t care about being OEM, like the plastic skid plate underneath my magnum, I have ordered Dorman reproduction parts which seem to be as good as original quality.

For oem new (nothing but on my Challenger except for mounting pins), I typically use https://www.stevewhiteparts.com/

And discount code cha1

Hope you get this sorted out.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
For things where appearance is critical, I always use my local dealer. That way if there is a problem we both see it right there at the parts counter and it gets sent back.

Don't be afraid to ask your local dealer if they can price match online prices.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts