Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 T/A 5.7 A8 front and rear strut braces frame connectors
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I race at New England dragway.theyre supposed to open this Friday I’ve been been to 2 rolling car shows so far they’re not bad but it’s not the same but something better than nothing

·
Registered
2020 HellRaisin 1320
216 Posts
Still waiting for my 1320 to go. But even if I had it right now I'd stay away for a bit. Saw some youtube videos from the tracks local here in Dallas. Tracks are so crowded right now one youtuber was there for I think 5 hours he said and only got one pass in. Plus you could see in the video people just crowding up all over the place.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I killed a Mustang on US1 last Saturday if that counts. Saw a mid 2000’s GT rolling up fast behind me at around 60 mph. Knew it had to be one of the younger guys because Usally when the see it’s a Redeye they slow way the f*** down. He was in it. Before he reached my back bumper I was gone. ( the wife said she’s never driving in the car again). He caught up to me at the next intersection. Young guy smiling ear to ear and his passenger had his thumbs up out the window. The older guys won’t even look at you. I’m going to miss my wife on the weekends.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
987 Posts
I killed a Mustang on US1 last Saturday if that counts. Saw a mid 2000’s GT rolling up fast behind me at around 60 mph. Knew it had to be one of the younger guys because Usally when the see it’s a Redeye they slow way the f*** down. He was in it. Before he reached my back bumper I was gone. ( the wife said she’s never driving in the car again). He caught up to me at the next intersection. Young guy smiling ear to ear and his passenger had his thumbs up out the window. The older guys won’t even look at you. I’m going to miss my wife on the weekends.
Ha ha, regarding the young kids and missing the wife.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
438 Posts
I hope to make it to Rockingham middle of July.

Reactions: hemi1031

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack Charger 11.995 first time out stock tune
155 Posts
Made it to Topeka. DA about 5600... Hot and humid.. 11.834 @115.86...best the old Beast has run. Still modding while I wait for better weather. Had the itch with opening day. Btw 1.72 60 foot also new best.

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
9,455 Posts
I got out at Beaver Springs Dragway in central PA two weeks ago, beautiful day and there was a big turn out. I only made four passes due to the crowd but it was just nice to get out. My buddy had also just purchased a Hellcat so it was nice to go try that out. He's already had some mods done and went an 11.0 @ 128 mph, I think there still a good bit more to get out of that car and he has another pulley and race tune to try out on the car so lots of fun ahead.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts