Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering buying a 2nd set of white seats for my IE392

if anyone is taking them off and wants to sell them i will be in the market

(in 10 years when they are trashed i can replace them then)

·
Registered
820 Posts
You might have to go thru the dealer, I'm thinking about getting a second set of skins for mine. That will probably cost at least $1000.00

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
You might have to go thru the dealer, I'm thinking about getting a second set of skins for mine. That will probably cost at least $1000.00
It will be wayyyyy over 1000 bucks for factory front seat covers. I have a drivers seat bottom cover for my 07 SRT8 Charger and it was 800 bucks WARRANTY COST on that one cover alone. I think it was near 1000 customer cost!!!! That was a year ago though. Might be a little lower now.

·
Registered
820 Posts
It will be wayyyyy over 1000 bucks for factory front seat covers. I have a drivers seat bottom cover for my 07 SRT8 Charger and it was 800 bucks WARRANTY COST on that one cover alone. I think it was near 1000 customer cost!!!! That was a year ago though. Might be a little lower now.

That may be true but I don't pay customer cost :).

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
I've always been weary of just seat covers. I'd rather do an actual seat install, but I'm going to look into that link. Thank you

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will sell both of mine when they get here. 25k a piece or both for 41299. LOL.

ill think about it....its the best deal ive gotten so far

im sure if you bought directly from Dodge they would be $3000

im hoping to find someone for around $500...$41,299 is a little steep, but ill think about it

·
Registered
276 Posts
if dodge sells them for 3K without the 392 in the headrest, I'm game. Once I save of course

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Is someone really going to remove one of the key features that make the IE 392 unique to put in some aftermarket skins. Why buy an IE 392 then?

Huggy ask or beg your dealer to sell you a set of the IE392 leather seat covers that the car comes with at employee pricing, you will be surprised at the price difference.

·
Registered
3,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is someone really going to remove one of the key features that make the IE 392 unique to put in some aftermarket skins. Why buy an IE 392 then?

Huggy ask or beg your dealer to sell you a set of the IE392 leather seat covers that the car comes with at employee pricing, you will be surprised at the price difference.
i know ive seen posts in the past from at least 1 member saying he was planning on switching seats

just throwing it out there that id be in the market to buy the covers if someone has this idea

1 - 13 of 13 Posts