Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its not meant for it, but I may need to stuff three kids (11, 10 and 3 now) in on occasion. Is the rear "comfortable" or "bearable"? I figured I'd get the "please dad not your car" complaint.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've put two adult Females in the back, with my 6 year old son in his Booster seat in the Middle.

No complaints.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have three kids - 3, 8, 9. One in a car seat. I'm not sure I'd call it overly comfortable but definitely bearable for the occasional need. And (IMO), safe. They even suffer the "drone" of the exhaust. :D

·
Premium Member
10,437 Posts
I have had teenagers back there when I first got it and they said it was fine back there.
My little nieces and nephews love going in the car.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,560 Posts
Plenty of room. My son is out of car/booster seats now and still no complaints. I've had 2 adults back there on trips and no problems.

·
Registered
583 Posts
kids in back...

I know its not meant for it, but I may need to stuff three kids (11, 10 and 3 now) in on occasion. Is the rear "comfortable" or "bearable"? I figured I'd get the "please dad not your car" complaint.

Well, as far as the complaint dept is concerned, it depends on your kids point of referance. If you “other” vechicle is a huge suburban , then yes, they may complain. But complaints aside, there is plenty of room.
I have twin 15 year old boys, both 6’2”. They do fit, barely, and did complain, as my other vechicle is a big dodge ram desiel. But, once I installed electronic exhuast cutoffs, they LOVE riding in my car!

Attachments

·
Registered
980 Posts
I have had two adults back there upon occasion, and regularly two kids in car seats with plenty of room. Haven't had three kids but I expect that would start to get a little tight depending on the booster seat(s) and size of the children.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
485 Posts
10 & 14 year olds, and there is plenty of room. I have had three kids in the back quite comfortably. Much more room than my mustang gt.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I get my three (16, 14, 11) girls squeezed back there. They don't complain as long as I'm giving them whiplash. :)

Reactions: shaker2014

·
Registered
86 Posts
3 kids

Ages 6, 6, and 5. All in boosters. I bought seat belt extenders to make buckling them in easier on me but they have room. I move my seat up about 2 inches just to make sure their shoes don't hit the back of my seat.

They fight over who gets to ride in my car and who rides in moms ( have a 2 year old as well ) we can all fit in the wife's car but no one wants to.

·
Premium Member
176 Posts
Two kids in boosters... they haven't complained since I bought it ( 1 yr ago) :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
2 boys in boosters ride regularly in mine. No complaints even on a 6 hour trip.

·
Premium Member
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
Meh,,, heck I slept in the back of mine. I folded down the seats and slept in the trunk to get really cozie. Kicked the I pad on for an hour and slept like a baby/..
Had a nice rain storm,.
2# 20yr old girls fit nice back there.
FlatTop

·
Premium Member
66 Posts
I have my 4 year old ride in his booster seat in the rear passenger side. He loves the back AC vents and doesn't complain at all. His comfort was a major, most important deciding factor in buying this beautiful beast.

·
Registered
253 Posts
5 & 7, not a hint of complaints even on a 11 hour road trip. Fold down center armrest/drink holders produces a DMZ that minimizes "you're on my side" issues.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.