Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered my 2019 TorRed Scat Pack without stripes. The most popular hood stripe that I see with the Shaker Package has way too much black for me on the roof and trunk lid. They offer a "Shakedown Stripe" that runs slightly off center down the length of the car...but I could not seem to find any pics of it on a TorRed Challenger? In person, I have never seen this stripe on any color Challenger. Anyone got any pics of this stripe on TorRed? Is it considered Matte Black, Flat Black, or is there even a difference in the two? Would love to see some pics!!!
Thanks for any info!
Todd

·
Super Moderator
12,470 Posts
You can see a slight "sheen" to satin stripes

A Guy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, Those are some good pics! Kinda wishing I had went ahead and ordered them two weeks ago when I ordered the car! Can the stripe kit be purchased from Dodge through the parts department? I'm sure a custom vinyl decal shop may be able to re-produce them.... I had kinda decided on a side stripe instead... and don't know if I could or should do both....?
Thanks for the photos!
Todd

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Check out RiderGraphix as a vendor on this site. There are tons of pics of Challengers with a wide variety of stripes there. Side and topside stripes may be “too busy.” In the end, it is yours. Do what looks good to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Slidd
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing