Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Multi-spoke design wheels look good on our challengers.
I believe TSW offers a similar wheel for much less money.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I don't have the sl-m but I do have the ACE Convex staggered with 20x9 & 20x10.5 in titanium. I'm very pleased with these wheels. They are reasonably light at approximately 30 & 31 lbs and have offsets that will accommodate tires up to 315/35 (rear).

The ASAs are nice, light wheels, but you are limited to 20x8.5. For autocross or track, these might be a good choice.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't have the sl-m but I do have the ACE Convex staggered with 20x9 & 20x10.5 in titanium. I'm very pleased with these wheels. They are reasonably light at approximately 30 & 31 lbs and have offsets that will accommodate tires up to 315/35 (rear).

The ASAs are nice, light wheels, but you are limited to 20x8.5. For autocross or track, these might be a good choice.
Pics please

·
Registered
224 Posts
I'm not too crazy about the design of the sl-m. The large machined lip makes the wheel look smaller than 20." Plus there are the faux rivets. If you like the mesh look, how about the ACE Mesh-7 in grey. I think this could look good on an orange car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts