Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Forum wars are over and almost everyone made it home safe, has anyone heard anything more about this years Challengerfest? I know it was a big thing Thursday but haven't heard anything more. Has there been any other progress made on it?
Thanks,
Rick

·
Banned
1,844 Posts
Nothing yet in stone, was Memphis but they may not be open.
other "places" talk about bowling green or NC.
you can guess which one i want.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
I've always like the idea of returning to Bowling Green. We dumped a bit of money on the hotel and surrounding food joints and were treated well there.

Jack

·
Premium Member
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've always like the idea of returning to Bowling Green. We dumped a bit of money on the hotel and surrounding food joints and were treated well there.

Jack
I think you were out of town for the poll. BG was running a close 2nd and that was before most of us knew about Memphis's strip being sold last month.

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
It'll be BG regardless. :browsmiley:

Jack

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
It'll be BG regardless. :browsmiley:

Jack
Jack, I spoke with Speedy the other night and it looks like Bowling Green Andy from PWR will be involved I heard they got a great deal on the track and looking to be the weekend after Easter. They are working on Hotel Accommodations also...
Looking to be a M&G on Friday, Track Day Saturday, Then Party

·
Banned
1,540 Posts
Nice! Thanks Jeff for the update. That's the weekend of my birthday so it will be perfect! So it looks like Speedy is taking the reins as ringleader this year? I will be there with drag radials for sure.

Jack

·
Registered
169 Posts
Has the date been set?

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
BG NC is a long way to go if your on the west coast. Too bad nothing else little more center in USA for others.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts