Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for opinions on Cooper
Zeon RS3-S vs habcook ventus evo v12
Differences in tread wear ? Performance ?
Over all opinions

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody's running these ?

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
My R/T had ventus on it when I bought it, I couldn't get them off fast enough.

I could light them up at will and a lot when I didn't want them too and at the track they spun through 3rd most of the time...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I have the Hankook's on my car and am very pleased with them. I find them to have good traction in the dry and excellent in the wet. They are also a very quiet tire compared to the chinese crap I had on before them. I would buy them again.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I LOVE my Cooper Zeon RS-3s. They are one of the best summer tires out there. They are extremely responsive when you are turning. Makes the car feel like it's on rails. Excellent control in oversteer situations. It's a very quiet tire, can't hear a thing. There's a reason these come standard on the Roush Mustang.

High speed manuverability is awesome on these things. I never knew how good my suspension was until I ditched the Goodyear F1s and swapped them out with these. It's harder to break the tires loose with these tires, they just grip like mad, especially in hot weather.

The treadwear is 300, which is decent for a UHP tire.

Best of all they look awesome. Very aggressive look, not just the tread, but looking at them from the side.

I will stick with these tires again when they wear out. I'm sold.

I'd stay away from the Hankooks, do a search on the net and find out they have weak sidewalls..

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice ! I'm prob going with these tires even with the sh*tty ny winter weather on it's way as I don't plan on driving in any type of slush or snow
I have guys running nitto nto5's all winter here so it's not going to be an issue
Thanks for the reviews

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tire Sniffer has both these products that you can compare. They have the cooper rs3-s at an A+ and the v12 at an A-. Both are priced middle of the road. Someone said earlier in this post that they coudn't get their hankook ventus off fast enough, this could be because the "Ventus" is a whole line of Hankook models, some bad some good. The v12 though are a nice tire, and usually can be had pretty inexpensively.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts