Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in purchasing the set of Hyper Black Srt Wheels for my challenger, I'm looking for around 1700 for the wheels and tires plus whatever shipping is necessary since I am from Vegas

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
go to amazon and look for tire and rim combos I just got some for mine Hyper black with Pirelli tires 20 X9 $1633.00 free S&H got them in a week

·
Registered
486 Posts
go to amazon and look for tire and rim combos I just got some for mine Hyper black with Pirelli tires 20 X9 $1633.00 free S&H got them in a week
You didn't get OE SRT Hyper black wheels from Amazon.
They go for about $2k each new retail.

EDIT: I just looked and believe I found the ones you got. Those are good looking replicas in Hyper black which has been very hard to find.
Of course the OE are light weight forged and 9.5" wide.
But they're tough to come by at a reasonable price.

Those may be exactly what the OP is looking for.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
these are the ones I got And I'm very happy with them I could not find anything like this around my area unless I special orderd them and the price was almost double.

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
these are the ones I got And I'm very happy with them I could not find anything like this around my area unless I special orderd them and the price was almost double.
Exactly!
I already have them on my '15 SRT 392 but wanted to get another matching pair to mount some DR's. Been waiting for slightly wider replicas. The ones you got look good. The fact that they now have those is a good sign that they may have wider options in time. If not, will have to go with the black Hell Cat replicas come April.:|

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you seen if you can replace the center cap with the stock dodge one's?

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
yep the dodge centers will fit not sure if they all do but mine did . I keep the centers they put in them as they match the rim better and I really didn't want chrome ram heads in them .

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
yep the dodge centers will fit not sure if they all do but mine did . I keep the centers they put in them as they match the rim better and I really didn't want chrome ram heads in them .

I really like those. What brand? Thanks! They are lighter, shinier than the hyper black's it looks like. Very nice!

·
Registered
486 Posts
The ones I bought at OE wheels they have them with or with out tires
Now you've aroused my curiosity. Did you buy the same wheel at OE Wheels? If so, how do they match?:|

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
my RT came with the stock plastic crappy rims they were all chipped from the original owner hitting curbs . so I bought mine on amazon with tires for 1625.00 balanced and new TPMS and free S&H they are a very light set up and look great you get to choose the tires you want Perelli or Goodyear or ironman The rimes by themselves are $192.25 you can also get them from there web site OEWHEELs.COM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts