Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone this is my first real post so bear with me. I just ordered my SRT 392 Challenger 5 speed automatic yesterday. Anxious seems like am understatement. Today I spent a lot of time looking at different exhaust systems. Despite the urge to get Corsa to match my truck, I landed on the Zoomers cat back system. Does anyone have this set up? If so are you happy with it? Is there bad drone? I would appreciate any input on this. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
Yes I have it. Yes I love it.. It's been on the car for two years.

There is no drone. It's louder than stock all the time, but at highway speeds with the
cruise on, it's not "bad". I didn't want quiet! :)

Welcome aboard and congrats!

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
OK, here's a question - Does anyone have Zoomers on their SRT8 6M?

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Check-out the Borla ATAK. I hunted down actual cars that had Corsa, Zoomer and Borla systems on them for an in person listen. I wanted a system that sounded like a vintage muscle car. The Borla ATAK did it for me.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses guys. I went ahead and ordered the Zoomers cat-back system. I had looked at the Borla Atak system before, but it didn't seem to have the deep sound like the zoomers did. And I heard a lot of people complain about drone with the Borla Atak. Can not wait to get my car and get this exhaust on it.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts

Watch in HD and crank up your sound.

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet video man. I think I made the right choice in exhaust for my personal taste, because that sounds amazing.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Nice video -- like the wooden decked bridge.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
That bridge is all mostly the original wood, built in 1850! :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have the zoomers on my M6 and love it. With the kooks lontubes with cat-less mids it sounds beast. Took it to the track last Friday and got multiple compliments on how good my car sounded and how loud it was going down the track.

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
I have the zoomers on my M6 and love it. With the kooks lontubes with cat-less mids it sounds beast. Took it to the track last Friday and got multiple compliments on how good my car sounded and how loud it was going down the track.

I know, I for one... Would LOVE to hear it! :)

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just wanted to say after having the zoomers on my car for a little while, I absolutely love it. I wanted to hear my hemi even when I was just cruising at highway speeds and Zoomers gave me that. Sounds great at idle and at WOT. Love the system!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts