Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have it from the factory Matt Black or did you buy it painted from an EBAY vendor? If from ebay are you happy with it? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Not mine but a local lady that pics her kid up at one of the college campuses I go to has one on her Torred SE and it looks sweet IMO. She said her husband installed it and it was a nice piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have have the go-wing. I left mine black, right out of the box. I think it looks great as is, but my car is white.

·
Vendor
348 Posts
What's involved with the install? It looks like the factory spoiler has 4 bolt holes in the deck lid unless it just appears that way. I'm not sure I want to fill and paint two holes if that's the case.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I installed one on an Inferno SE. It was the factory Mopar wing left black. Liked the look.

·
Registered
386 Posts
If you have an SRT with a factory spoiler buy a new trunk lid or fill holes and paint.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
The factory spoiler comes with 5 holes in the trunk deck. I know of a guy near me that had the dealer pull his R/T spoiler off and plug and paint the lid and then installed the Go Wing. Other people said to see if you can find an SE owner with the same color paint to swap decks with. The drill the new holes for the spoiler.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts