Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
I have them on my car. Installation was easy. Just have to follow directions PRECISELY, especially the part about keeping the proper temp for the time specified. My garage temp apparently dropped at night and the window adhesives failed. Had to re-do them.
I think they look great on the black car.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Too expensive and you have to make sure you can lift up to clean rear window. I bought mine from a company in Quebec, cost me 1000 installed and it has the hinges to lift, I got mine drilled in so the adhesive would not lift but I drive mine in the Canadian winter, hope this helps?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Rock, do they pivot up for cleaning the window? Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Too expensive and you have to make sure you can lift up to clean rear window. I bought mine from a company in Quebec, cost me 1000 installed and it has the hinges to lift, I got mine drilled in so the adhesive would not lift but I drive mine in the Canadian winter, hope this helps?
I don't think I could bring myself to drill in the car. I think I'm gonna do real hood pins though, and maybe once I get over the hump, I wont be so escared.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
The LPI louvers are well made and they do swing up for cleaning the window. The most crucial aspect, to me anyway, is that when you look into your rearview mirror, there's absolute minimal visual obstruction.

Tip: I placed some towels over my trunk lid, a piece of plywood on top of them, and set one of those small ceramic heaters blowing warm air onto the rear window for the required 72 hours the second time. The adhesive (it's NOT double-sided tape,but some kind of gel that cres hard) cured properly. No problems since. (and AAA is great to deal with)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts