Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
602 Posts
I like it. I like the interior the most. Black and Red makes my knees weak. What is the exterior color? Grayish white? Battleship gray would be a killer combo.

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
Anyone have this? Does it look goofy? Thanks for your feedback

I love it. Muted elegance on the outside and when you open the door a symphony begins to play. It's the "savory and sweet" of the automotive world. That's the interior I have on order in my 21' Scat. But I paired it with......wait for it....Indigo Blue! I think it will work (my wife is still in shock) and the website let me do it! If anybody has ever seen this, please let me know. If nothing else, it may be a rare build! (Poor taste = rare build?) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,497 Posts
I love it. Muted elegance on the outside and when you open the door a symphony begins to play. It's the "savory and sweet" of the automotive world. That's the interior I have on order in my 21' Scat. But I paired it with......wait for it....Indigo Blue! I think it will work (my wife is still in shock) and the website let me do it! If anybody has ever seen this, please let me know. If nothing else, it may be a rare build! (Poor taste = rare build?) :rolleyes:
saw one at a car show once.

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
Reactions: SilverGhost

·
Registered
16,216 Posts
Silver with Red interior looks fine and has been a popular combination on all kinds of cars for decades.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,047 Posts
I think that is going to be a killer cool combo!
Thanks man. Pics for sure if and when it ever gets here, 3 months and 4 days so far.....:whistle:

Silver with Red interior looks fine and has been a popular combination on all kinds of cars for decades.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Yes, a classic combination. Very "stately!).

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
539 Posts
Triple Nickel is the color you’re going for, right? Because that color with the red interior and the red calipers looks amazing. Makes me wish my interior came red on my B5 Blue.

Reactions: Bill Dobbins

·
Premium Member
147 Posts

I thought long and hard about checking off on the black and red interior but I just couldn’t get past that much red on the doors with my knuckle white shaker challenger with black strips. Love the seats, they look assume, I tried to get them with black door panels but the factory wouldn’t budge, even asked if I could get a extra set of door panels that the dealer agreed to change. No go. FCM can be such a pain in the ass!

·
Registered
74 Posts

Here is an Auto Art diecast Corvette in Daytona Blue with a red interior; I think it looks great. I have seen several other sporty cars in dark blue with red interiors over the years and always liked them. I basically have the inverse on my Volvo V70 R wagon; bright red exterior with Nordkap (dark "metallic" blue) interior. 1 of 8 in that color combination in the US for its model year, and it works quite well.

·
Registered
2021 Challenger SXT, Octane Red Metallic, Ruby Red/Black Int.
294 Posts

The ruby red is a lot more subdued than this picture in person. It is a beautiful contrast in my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
17,238 Posts
I've seen many white / black / granite / silver with the Ruby Red / Black interior - it adds a pop to the otherwise all-black interior.

Mine's Torred with the Ruby Red / Black leather interior that Shakers had '15 / '16 - the flash washed out the color on the a-pillar
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Vehicle Car Window Hood Automotive lighting

1 - 20 of 67 Posts