Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has been having problems with getting a refund from SMS Supercars? Here is the issue at the end of Feb I lost my job then Mar 4 my dad passed away and wanted to use some of that money to help my mom out. I call them that monday and explain everything they tell me that they will canx my supercharger order mind you I have paid about 7500 towards it already. I ended up doing charge backs on all my credit card and got that back because they have not given me anything back and its going on 2 months. I ended up opening a case with pay pal with the remaining 1133.00 that was in my pay pal account. Seller and I reached an agreement and I closed the case (dumb on my part). Since the case was closed I contacted pay pal telling them everything that was going on and since I closed the case their is nothing they can do and I have to take it up with the seller. Thats what Im trying to do now and no refund of that money going on almost 3 months and still no refund. They keep telling me that I owe them money for stuff that was paid for 9 months ago and then telling me that I owe for a suspension install mind you I live in Oklahoma and my mechanic in Oklahoma installed it for me so don't know what part of their ASS they are pulling this out of. So all in all just wondering if others are having problems with them. I have contacted the DAs office their in Orange County, CA and have to fill out some paper work and mail it into the computer fraud department and they will investigate them about this. I was hoping other folks were having problems with this as well so I can add it to the case i'm about to submit. Don't get me wrong they have a good product but with Molly running things the company is **** when it comes to customer service. Sorry for the rant hope someone can give me some insight or help. If this seems confusing it is IMO. Oh one last this i'm thinking about filing a lawsuit against pay pal as well due to the fact regardless of there 30 day policy on filing a claim or opening a claim then closing it you should always be covered as a buyer. Again sorry for the rant just need to vent.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I can see you're upset- - - you must stay calm through this though. Get all your receipts and documentation together, call them back and ask to speak to their general manager. Be matter-of-fact in your discussion with him/her, but make it clear you cancelled your order and you want a FULL refund. That said, if they already got something in, you may need to pay a restocking fee- -

Did I mention to stay calm?

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can see you're upset- - - you must stay calm through this though. Get all your receipts and documentation together, call them back and ask to speak to their general manager. Be matter-of-fact in your discussion with him/her, but make it clear you cancelled your order and you want a FULL refund. That said, if they already got something in, you may need to pay a restocking fee- -

Did I mention to stay calm?
I never sent anything back to them. My suspension was paid for 9 months ago and is on my car right not. The supercharger was on order and was never sent to me so why should I pay for a restocking fee when it was never shipped out and how could a restocking fee be 1130.00 also this oder was placed in Sep of last year and as of Jan 2011 they were still waiting on parts to come in. I have all my receipts just have to put everything together. I have tried for 2 weeks straight to get a hold of someone and left several messages to the guy that was helping me out and now his VM is full. I also have left messages with the operator at the business for someone to call me back and still no response and even contact Molly direct via email as well.

·
Premium Member
3,554 Posts
Rattler on here had a real hard time getting money back from them on stuff that was damaged or wrong that he got. I haven't seen him on lately and never heard if he got it straight. You might talk to him if he comes back on and see what he did. Here is one of his threads.
Saleen Performance ???????????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts