Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I came across this site last night... They added me on facebook and I have never heard of it?? What do you guys think? Anyone have info? Sounds like this could get interesting.

Home

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey guys. I came across this site last night... They added me on facebook and I have never heard of it?? What do you guys think? Anyone have info? Sounds like this could get interesting.

Home
Very interesting but things might also get very chippy on a forum that combines all three makes. If this site takes off its going to be rough being a moderator.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
Yes I just got a call today to have my IE392 and R/T in Ventura on July 23rd for a shoot that they are doing for it.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
when are they going to invite the fast cars?

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Hey guys. I came across this site last night... They added me on facebook and I have never heard of it?? http://big3battle.com/
In a nutshell, its a new show that will travel the U.S. pitting Chevy vs. Ford vs. Mopar in a series of races, i.e., autocross, drag racing, etc. Each team has fifteen cars selected from the local area to go head to head in competition with one team being declared the victor. Think Forum Wars except across manufacturers.

They are shooting the trailer for the show next week.

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
i see they have a picture of Mikes Bee on the site

·
Premium Member
4,384 Posts
i just filled out the whole page to regisester and it would'nt submit my info.
what a waste of time typing all that info for nothing.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'll be in the trailer also. I'll see you guys there.

·
Premium Member
4,031 Posts
In a nutshell, its a new show that will travel the U.S. pitting Chevy vs. Ford vs. Mopar in a series of races, i.e., autocross, drag racing, etc. Each team has fifteen cars selected from the local area to go head to head in competition with one team being declared the victor. Think Forum Wars except across manufacturers.

They are shooting the trailer for the show next week.
The 15 car's are only for the trailer. When it come's time for competition they will take unlimited amount of Chevy vs. Ford vs. Mopar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts