Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals,

I live in Anderson S.C. and would like to see how many Challenger owners are in this area and would like to do at least one event a month,mostly rides than car shows.

I don't know about you but I love to drive our Challenger than sit in a parking lot with others looking at it.

I have some wonderful routes planned for 2011 so post up if your interested in joining me for some mountain riding.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
559 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Have family in Fort Mill, SC. Would love to be on the list....good reason to bring the beast out!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Spartanburg...
AWESOME!!!!! Sent you a PM.....

Have family in Fort Mill, SC. Would love to be on the list....good reason to bring the beast out!
Got you on the list and PM me when your in S.C. next time and I can see if the upstate group wants to take a little drive to Fort Mill.

Thanks for the reply guys.....

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
AWESOME!!!!! Sent you a PM.....

Got you on the list and PM me when your in S.C. next time and I can see if the upstate group wants to take a little drive to Fort Mill.

Thanks for the reply guys.....
Good work my man. I'm in with the correct name. Just linked from the Challenger Forum. Works great. Looking forward to meeting some great people. Thanks again,,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good work my man. I'm in with the correct name. Just linked from the Challenger Forum. Works great. Looking forward to meeting some great people. Thanks again,,
Thanks,and we look forward to meeting you Frank and getting to see your fantastic Challenger.

See ya soon my friend....

·
Registered
299 Posts
Not in the upstate, I'm in Charleston. Any of you going to ChallengerFest2 in KY? It's a great drive through the TN mountains.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not in the upstate, I'm in Charleston. Any of you going to ChallengerFest2 in KY? It's a great drive through the TN mountains.
When is this event you speak of,we have a busy schedule planned for 2011 but if it is on one of our off weekends I am game....

If you could give me more details I can let you know if it's doable or not.

Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm right up the road in Powdersville.....

Just got my 2010 R/T 6spd from Big O Dodge 2 weeks ago. Traded my 07 Shelby GT500....

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm right up the road in Powdersville.....

Just got my 2010 R/T 6spd from Big O Dodge 2 weeks ago. Traded my 07 Shelby GT500....
Nice,well howdy neighbor.And congrats on the new purchase and welcome to the Mopar world,glad you traded.

I can not wait to get to meet you soon and see that new ride of yours...PM sent.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just up the interstate from you in Greer....several are up here that go on cruises with the Sunday Drivers...sundaydriverssc
Wonderful,and I have heard of the Sunday Drivers and some of the upstate Mopar club has rode with them.

I guess we would be the Saturday drivers if you would like to join us on at least one Saturday a month for rides and car shows,cook outs and pool party's.

Sent you some info,thanks for letting me know your on here also.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'm in Greenville. I got my R/T two weeks ago and I'm as excited as I've been about a car or motorcycle in years!

·
Registered
999 Posts
in Charleston here, i should be looking to finally get my challenger in the next month or so.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I am currently (until the end of March) in Columbia SC

1 - 20 of 58 Posts