Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Anyone in the Midland area?

5K views 49 replies 7 participants last post by  Hell Ride 
#1 ·
As the title says I am curious if there is anybody on here from the Midland area (I live in Big Spring). All of my friends are strictly in to imports so hanging out and talking cars with them is fairly one-sided. Was hoping to find someone in the area into Challengers. There are a few nice ones here but I never really see them out and about.

#2 ·
PM Hellride (Nick) here he's there and bored also tell him Sicki sent ya, and kidney punch when you meet him is optional (but ya can blame that on me too)! :D

#6 ·
I was in the hospital last week with kidney issues. That's just cold. Then again, it wouldn't be a bad excuse to me to smack you in the throat :D

#3 ·
Travid, I live in Midland. What's up?

#5 ·
Midland sucks too. I'm always down. I heard that things are supposed to be a little better in Odessa. What you got going tonight/this weekend? I'm bored and haven't really driven my car too much lately. Would be good to get some seat time in.

#9 ·
Can't help ya there LOL. What kind of Challenger do you have? I believe that last time we spoke you were in the airport....

#11 ·
Our cars are very similar. I have a 6 speed '12 R/T that's silver. Base model with cloth

#12 ·
I think I might be the only M6 in Big Spring. I have a friend that wants a silver one desperately. He decided on a Challenger after driving mine but just had another child 2 weeks ago so he will not be getting anything for awhile. So where do you like to drive in Midland?

#13 ·
Where do I like to drive in Midland? I don't. People here are A-holes. LOL. I just like to drive. It doesn't have to be anything serious as long as I get to give my car some WOT. Sucks about your buddy but he could always try and find a low-ish mileage 6.1 SRT Charger so he has room for the kids.

#14 ·
People in this whole area are A-holes. Seems to keep getting worse. I try not to drive much around town, cops are too heavy. My buddy has a work truck that he uses for space, a Challenger is mainly for fun. He always jumps from car to car though. He had a 2007 Shelby that had like 625rwhp. he got rid of that for a 350z that he only kept for a few months. He has trouble making up his mind. LOL. I actually wouldn't mind a 6.1 Charger as a more family oriented car, but my wife has a Honda Pilot and the kids aren't in mine much.

#15 ·
You have a pm sir

#16 ·
Had a great time hanging out with you dude. This must happen again. Have a great weekend!

#18 ·
I'm down whenever. Call me

#22 ·
Yeah you guys are welcome. What do you say we try and set something up 3 weeks from now? I'm going back to Houston the next 2 weekends in a row.

#24 ·
I was wanting to do a cruise to Gas Monkey Garage some time soon....

#27 ·
lol and my house is in katy when i go home lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.