Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my wife keeps complaining that there are not enough lights in the back seats when she buckles the kids in. anyone install any lights back there and if so what did you use and also some pics please.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
you can upgrade the ones on the back seat to LED's and they are pretty brite

·
Registered
876 Posts
What MY do you have? Seatback lights or roof/headliner-mounted? From what I've read hear, the seatback lights aren't all that difficult to change. Or are you talking about additional lighting beyond OEM?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes all i have are the seat back lights and yes was wondering if anyone added any leds anywhere in the back seat area.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I have been thinking about this as well. My daughter complains because there r so many pretty lights up front and none in the back. I thought a small led strip wired in and attached to the back of the front seats would work well. Just haven't looked for any yet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
yeah I just changed mine in the back and its bright enough ... my buddy did it for me ... my fat was getting in the back seat lol

·
Registered
956 Posts
'08-10 had them in the seatbacks. '11+ have circles above the headrests.

·
Registered
876 Posts
If you do put in additional lights, I would NOT tap in to the courtesy light source. If you do, you'll have to use the dash switch to turn the new ones on & you'll light up the entire cabin. Sure wish DODGE had put the rear lights on their own switch.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
gotcha .... yeah I have a 2010 .... they are in the back seats

1 - 15 of 15 Posts