Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this isn’t the right section to post but I ordered trackhawk tips for my challenger from Steve white and I received a email saying they are on national back order today …. So I was hoping maybe someone would know a store that has them in stock. I email a couple but haven’t gotten a response back yet

Thanks for your help in advance.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks for the response. I guess that’s a new feature I didn’t know about for google telling me there actually in stock and available instead of just recommending me a store that has the item in there store but prb doesn’t have them in stock.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,310 Posts

Part Numbers are 68306589AB and 68306590AB for left and right

As far as is it in stock you have to contact anyone who list them...

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,324 Posts
Heard there was a 304 stainless shortage at the moment. My Carvan tips are 8 weeks to SHIP !!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks there not in stock either. In fact they got one chrome left one and one black chrome right one even tho there not available in chrome lol

Part Numbers are 68306589AB and 68306590AB for left and right

As far as is it in stock you have to contact anyone who list them...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Mine were backordered from Steve White when I ordered at the end of March. They were on my doorstep 12 days later.

·
Premium Member
2021 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited Willys 4X4
2,183 Posts
Reactions: Speedlogix-Sales

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,310 Posts
They just cancelled my order didn’t even give me the option to wait idk why
The Vendors are not responsible for a shortage they can not give an ETA on stock because of shortages. Right now with so many things affected its something patience has to be given. Makes sense to cancel when are they going to get them who knows, by canceling out of stock and available items makes sense perhaps someone else does have them but its called searching and calling if you want those. Search who list them and call. Even if you have to get one side from one place and the other else where might be a solution so you get a set if you want those that bad. Keep searching on Ebay, Craigslist and Offerup as well.

Stainless is scarce right now and many prices are going up on items made with it like everything else. Patience , and Persistence best you can do for time being.

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101. 2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD
562 Posts
thanks there not in stock either. In fact they got one chrome left one and one black chrome right one even tho there not available in chrome lol
I did not realize they even made them in black chrome. Was this a mistype or can they be gotten in a black chrome finish? I want some to match my wheels.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
26,711 Posts
I was unaware they were not ALL black chrome?

A Guy

Reactions: Klink

·
Premium Member
2008 Challenger SRT8 #1101. 2005 Dodge Magnum RT AWD
562 Posts
All of the listings for those tips that I can find just say black unless somebody here owns them and they are all actually black chrome?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts