Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my day is not going well. On my way in to work and a concrete chunk comes bouncing down the shoulder, across the highway and right into the front on my car. Took a good chunk out. It's not in the hood, but it is in the plastic plate above the grill. Anyone have any idea what I can do to fix this short of removing the entire front of the car and replacing it?

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT, 6 Speed, Sublime Green
1,836 Posts
Not an expert, but that is going to need to be replaced and repainted I think. Sorry for your bad luck.

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Widebody - Triple Nickel
45 Posts
Not an expert, but that is going to need to be replaced and repainted I think. Sorry for your bad luck.
X2. You need to go to a body shop and get it fixed right. Probably won't be cheap however.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sigh...that's what I was afraid of. Worst part is, I just bought another car so that I could stop driving my car to work. Had to switch to the Challenger because my commuter car had a blinker go out that I got pulled over for. Then this. Not a big fan of this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts