Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Good question! I was wondering the same. The 2nd pic shows a plastic backing that clips onto the grill. I'd rather have that than my current 3m -stick on-script emblem. Hopefully Luke from Steve White Motors chimes in with info on this!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
280 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
The grill part number is #68047939AA (but I believe that's the standard nameplate not scripted, I looked under all models, the same far as I know)
The script fender part #68044799AA which has the tape on.

I to would like to know

·
Registered
140 Posts
I am also very interested in the 100th anniversary grille logo. P/N 68047939AA is for the standard "non-script" logo.

There is a difference between the fender logo and the grille logo. I don't know how to describe it, but the fender logo has a "hollow" "C"

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
I know the Anniversary side nameplates are #68213842AA

I do not show them being in stock at any Dealer nor in the National warehouses yet.

·
Registered
108 Posts
talked to my parts department and they said the best thing to do is get a VIN for a 100 Anniversary car and they can look it up that way. Just waiting for someone who has ordered one to get a VIN notification or find a dealer that has ordered one and the VIN is available.

I want one of these too.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Ok my dealer came up with the following part number for 2014 100th Anniversary grill emblem 68214446AA There was no pic for it but I will have one in my hands friday. I will confirm or deny when I get it if this part number is correct.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ok my dealer came up with the following part number for 2014 100th Anniversary grill emblem 68214446AA There was no pic for it but I will have one in my hands friday. I will confirm or deny when I get it if this part number is correct.
Good job pipopo, will be looking for this post Friday.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Thanks for the info definitely something I want to pickup in the near future.

Take it easy
Jay

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
Awesome job pipopo!!! Headed in for oil change tomorrow, so now I have to hit up the parts dept. Does it use clips?

·
Registered
108 Posts
wouldnt be until tomorrow that I could post pics but it looks identical to the one in the picture at the top of this thread and has clips on the back to snap into the grill. do you want pics of the clips?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts