Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have been tuning back and forth with my 93 cai tune. i read live data for knock. so far car runs great with 4 deg adv 1-3.8k, 3 deg adv 4-5k, 2 deg adv 5-7k. thats with 91 fuel and i drive around 3500 to 2800 ft elevation. also run with shift firmness increased.:thumbsup: anyone care to share there modded tunes?

·
Banned
4,698 Posts
It's been a while for me. I used to run the 91 Oct tune w/ CAI, and use 93 octane fuel only. My car didn't like the 93 Oct tune. I would add timing, much like yourself and pull some fuel. Car ran pretty strong for stock and given warm weather here in H-town. Changes came in small increments and then I would log.

That's about as far as I got before I went to bigger modifications.

HemiSam

·
Registered
772 Posts
i have been tuning back and forth with my 93 cai tune. i read live data for knock. so far car runs great with 4 deg adv 1-3.8k, 3 deg adv 4-5k, 2 deg adv 5-7k. thats with 91 fuel and i drive around 3500 to 2800 ft elevation. also run with shift firmness increased.:thumbsup: anyone care to share there modded tunes?
I would not recommend advancing the timimg on the 93 octane tune while running on 91 octane fuel.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did all my tuning while reading live stream was not having knock.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts