Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm located in Shady Spring(25918) out side of Beckley! I'd love to find some other members here who have a Challenger with a exhaust on it, Love to hear in person, want to change mine but want to hear first!

·
Registered
153 Posts
I am near Summersville and in the same boat (no systems to sample). I don't want something that sounds terrible inside the cabin wile cruising. I like the quiet of a new car for long trips. If I want the muscle car tone I get in one of my 1970 Challengers or 'cuda. That being said I would like a little more rumble though when you get in to the throttle. I hear the corsa comes the closest to what I am looking for however I don't know if I like the higher note of it vs's a more traditional old school tone from the clips on youtube, in person I may love it. So I am holding off until I get back from the Carlisle show. I am sure I will have plenty different systems to listen to to help me decide...... Are you goin to Carlisle? If so let me know. If not we will have to meet up some time.

Ed

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not going, as much as I'd love too, I'll be working! I came thru summersville when I bought mine as we traveled back from NY! Stopped their @ the Walmart, and was wacthing for the speed traps! lol Def meet up sometime, I'll deff be @ the Friends of Coal show the weekend after!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.